These brands have no parabens, petrochemicals, synthetic fragrance or color, and do not test on animals. I have not tried all of them and therefore cannot say how rosacea skin will do with them, but I’m choosing them based on their clean ingredients.
- THE ORDINARY
- BABO BOTANICALS (Available at Target and other stores)
- ACURE (Available at Target and other stores)
- BADGER (Sunblock- this is what I use)
- MEOW MEOW TWEET
- ARBONNE SuperCalm Line and BioHydria Line (These are what I use)
- BEAUTY COUNTER
Favorite sulfur soap for BODY (I would not use this on face due to the coconut oil which can be irritating.)
I cannot in good conscience recommend La Roche-Posay, Clinique, Cetaphil, CeraVe, Kiehl’s, Olay, Aveeno, Estee Lauder, and almost all the other highly advertised, chemical laden, animal tested products on the store shelves today. If you know of other brands with clean ingredients, affordable pricing, and no animal testing, please let me know and I’ll be happy to add them to the list.
I use BADGER brand for my face, body and kids. It is a mineral sunblock with minimal ingredients, is affordable and available in most stores.
Other options: Acure, Babo Botanicals, Crunchi
- To DisCUSS and ORDER NUtRiTIONAL PRoducts, please book a consultation.
- Rosaceagroup.org Website/Forum with current product reviews and daily active users.
- Standard Process Website for nutritional supplements.
- RRDI Website at irosacea.org (Contains the MAC directory of rosacea doctors, researches, dermatologists and specialists, which I am part of.)
- Metagenics Website for medical grade nutrition worldwide.
- Nutritionally Yours for a comprehensive vitamin/mineral/amino acid test which you can order online without a prescription. Determining possible nutrient deficiencies is a key step in rosacea treatment.
- Collection of testimonials on RRDi website from people who’ve had success with their rosacea by treating demodex mites.
- Medical Medium by Anthony William
- The Rosacea-Acne Natural Remedy by Geogie Holbrook
- The Hidden Cause of Acne by Melissa Gallico
- Heal Your Body by Louise Hay
- Hives, Headaches and Heartburn by Beverley Rider
- The Autoimmune Solution by Amy Myers
I would caution you not to buy any vitamins, supplements, or skin care products on any website other than the actual brand websites listed above. A lot of these products are tampered with or expired and re-sold as “original” on websites like Amazon and eBay, which is not only illegal but potentially dangerous. These products are to be used medically, and should be treated as such. Please don’t take any chances and purchase these products only through your doctors, nutritionists, or the above links.
Kristin Cunningham NP – Hormonal Regulation
Beverley Rider -Histamine Intolerance
Dr. Julie Groveman – Emotional Healing
Contact me at email@example.com.
EMBRACE THE JOURNEY