These are untouched, real photos of myself and some people I’ve worked with in the past year.
Dr. Tara O’Desky
December 2019-February 2020
My skin at its worse on the left. The texture was visibly bumpy like an orange peel, but it felt like sandpaper. It was covered in red marks, had an overall redness, and would frequently flush.
These are classic marks of demodex mites.
April 2020- Present
No redness, flushing, papules or pustules.
Lauren worked at a hair salon and developed rosacea about a year into her job. She did the 30 Day Cleanse, and continued clean eating for several months after that. She also used a sulfur cream initially. She continues to take a probiotic every day and uses natural skincare with probiotics.
Rachel had rosacea for many years, and it was worse while she was pregnant and breast feeding. She did a 30 Day Cleanse, started using natural skincare products, uses a greens powder and probiotic every day, and used a sulfur soap to treat the surface of her skin.
Rachel’s progress over two months.
Marissa was also using cortisone cream on her face which made her skin much worse. She stopped all topical medications and began using a sulfur soap, began a clean eating protocol and switched all her skincare to plant based products without parabens, petrochemicals or fragrance.
Ashley was reacting to a cortisone cream which she used every day, at the direction of her dermatologist. At her last trip to the dermatologist she was told there was nothing more they could do for her unless she wanted to try Accutane, which she refused. Whenever Ashley tried to stop the cortisone her skin would become much worse. She finally stopped using the cortisone altogether, and began using a sulfur cream as well as a natural moisturizer.
Testimonials from Setmore Booking Site:
- Thrilled with Tara’s wisdom and support over the course of the month long cleanse process and also in my personalized consult online with her today
- Dr. O’Desky is warm, supportive, and has helped me tremendously to heal my rosacea.
- I recommend going to Tara for anyone who has faced doctors who continue to say that there are no solutions for rosacea. Tara considers the individual and all the factors in play. She has developed an easy-to-comprehend solution that gets to the root of the problem. Thank you!
- Great initial consultation! Excited to begin the customized plan with Tara’s guidance – thank you!!
- Super helpful ! Dr. Tara is very thorough and has real life experience beating rosacea. Great insights on ways to heal naturally. I started some of the protocol and already seeing great results. Looking forward to this healing journey!
- I just had my initial consultation with Dr. O’Desky and I’m feeling much more confident about curing my rosacea once and for all. She thoroughly reviewed my health history and devised a plan for me to follow. As promised, she has already emailed me the instructions, right after our video appt. I look forward to working with her further. Highly recommend.
- I am so relieved after spending an hour with Dr. Tara! I am VERY optimistic and excited!
- Very thorough and informative. Knowledgeable on the topics we discussed and answered any questions I had.
- Dr. Tara is great! I feel like I needed someone like her to support me on my journey of healing my rosacea, which is something all the dermatologists I’ve been to never even told me was possible. Now thanks to her I know that rosacea DOES have a cure and I have the motivation I needed to start my healing process.
- I first saw Dr. Tara months ago and my appointment finally confirmed what I’ve suspected for a long time. I always would ask my doctors about a gut connection but they never knew much. I started making the changes she suggested and didn’t notice much in my skin at first but I felt so much healthier overall. Now it’s been a few months and I can really see the progress in the texture and bumps. I still flush occasionally but much less now. I’m looking forward to the day when I can say my rosacea is completely gone, and I think that day is coming. THANK YOU!!!!
- Tara is amazing . I felt really comfortable talking with her. I needed extra knowledge and guidance that she provided to me in the 1st session. She is very professional and knowledgeable. She’s like my gut coach 🙂
- I usually don’t write reviews but i really thought I had to say what an incredibly eye opening consultation this was. Ten years of rosacea and no one has been able to pinpoint whats really going on. It’s been two months since I first talked to Dr. O’Desky and I can say it’s the best my skin has looked in years. It goes much beyond diet. She explains things so well and I have HOPE for the first time. Best money ever spent. Thank you so much, doctor.
- WOW!!! I can’t believe how much I DIDN’T know about rosacea. If only my dermatologist knew this much. Thank you Doctor Tara for finally helping me.
- Talking with Dr. Tara was so incredibly helpful. Up until now I never had anyone explain rosacea to me. I was just given prescriptions. After our consultation I began following her suggestions and I’m seeing progress for the fist time in year. Thank you so much. I can’t wait to show my new face to the world someday.
“My rosacea was acne rosacea, it was really strong and my face hurt a lot because I had constant blind pimples. I used to be very hot all the time and constantly sweating, so I didn’t like to drink tea, or be in the sun, and I was very tired most of the time. Now I feel that my inner temperature has balanced, I don’t feel hot all the time, the blind pimples have almost gone. In this one and a half months I’ve had maybe two blind pimples, when before it was a lot! Which was very painful. Now I feel that my skin is not inflamed, that is getting more relax and healthy, I still have some papules and pustules, but every time less and less. I feel that I am on the right track, I have more energy, I feel more positive. Some parts of my face are more clear and the redness is going away as well, so I can say I’ve reversed from acne-rosacea, to type 2 to almost type 1 already, which makes me very happy because it means it’s healing, my whole body it’s healing. Thank you!”
“I’m not wearing foundation on a daily basis anymore, which is the biggest relief. I am seeing continued improvements. I’ve told so many people about your help and I’m so grateful I found you so that I didn’t have to resort to further damage from antibiotic “remedies” or other medications that would have only worsened my gut health. Thank you.”
“I actually went to the dermatologist today and they loved how good my face is looking. They had 3 doctors and estheticians in there looking at it!” (She had stopped all meds, and hadn’t been to the dermatologist since she started my suggestions. I’m sure they were all patting themselves on the back…)
“Your guide is worth millions of dollars!!”
“I’m doing great. The gut cleanse has been so healing and my skin has never looked better. I’ve also lost pounds and inches and it’s given me such a positive outook. Still taking some baby steps in learning how to change habits, but it has been wonderful.”
“1 week complete of my 30 days and I am blown away by the progress of my face and the way my body is already detoxing. My earrings are tarnished and my face no longer hurts. I have been working so HARD on healing my physical and emotional self for the last year. But never found as much helpful information.. for ME as I’ve found from Dr. Tara and Kristin Cunningham NP. I’m thankful I never gave up on my healing and I can’t wait to see what continued healing comes over the next several months. I have two purposes for this post…One is, if you aren’t seeing the results you want in your healing, keep fighting and don’t give up on learning and applying until you find what works for you. And second, thank you Kristin and Tara for sharing your knowledge and making it affordable. I appreciate it more than you know.
“About two weeks ago my skin finally turned a corner. I still get a bump or two here and there, but they don’t last, but they’re very small and probably not noticeable to most people. My skin looks and feels much better! Although it seemed to take me longer than 90 days to see all the results, I’m glad I stuck with it.”
“I’ll forever be grateful for meeting you that night. You’ve been a Godsend who really helped me to see and understand my rosacea. You’ve changed my life. I’m no longer on any medication, not even a pill. I’m still continuing everyday to heal my body and gut naturally. I don’t use chemicals, and even do this with my kids now. So YES I think you should totally run with your idea cause you’re AMAZING and have helped me so so much. My skin looks amazing now and that’s thanks to you xxx”
“Chatting with you confirmed my thoughts that I might actually have rosacea rather than just normal acne (as Drs kept telling me!) Your website was a really great starting point on how to tackle the root cause, and it inspired me to start on a nutritional plan. Your IG and website were a sign of HOPE for me that we can cure these things, but that it might not be through the usually westernized medical route. Food=medicine. The whole journey has not highlighted to me the importance of healing my body, liver, intestines, and inflammation levels, not just my skin.”
“I want to say thank you so much for the program! I never feel hungry anymore because I used to be scared of a flare up. My diet has opened up a ton and I feel really healthy and excited learning that there’s so many things I can eat now that are healthy and tasty. I felt good through the entire cleanse and I feel like my skin has definitely improved.”
“I was feeling the best I had felt in probably the last 3 years. I had so much energy and was finding new foods I loved and felt like the new products were starting to really kick in. I ended up loosing around 13 pounds during the month as well which was completely unexpected and not my goal but I feel like my body had almost been so inflamed for a while now and I didn’t fully realize until this process. My skin actually got worse around week 2 and I was noticing some increased redness and pustules (seemed like it was purging) then about a week or so those went down. The overall redness did decrease which makes me know I need to continue on this path of healing. I understand it can take a while and I’m not ready to give up because even the progress I saw and how good my body was starting to feel has me feeling excited and positive for the future.”
“I just wanted to reach out and say thank you. I was having a hard time with this condition and you were a light lending hope. I’m going to keep spreading your website on all these blogs and social media outlets. I think you are completely correct about the gut. I have been diagnosed now with neurogenic rosacea but I believe it still all started in the gut with antibiotics, steroids, etc. I’ve cleaned up my diet and have figured out some better coping mechanisms. Thank you again for lifting me up!”
“I am just amazed at how diet just turned things around for the better for (my daughter). You have been a wealth of information to me and your kindness and sincere desire to help is what has been the most helpful. You are a true gem. “
“It all started with you! Can’t thank you enough for giving me the faith that I can heal!”
“I think you helped with one of my biggest issues which was the mites. I previously tried horse paste but you helped me to try it again and stick with it which ended up doing so much good for me. My skin ended up improving so much.”
“I love that I am eating more fruit and veggies and that has boosted my metabolism 100%. I feel happier and almost light on my feet. Cut coffee down to one cup a day with unsweetened almond milk and have been drinking roasted dandelion tea when I feel like coffee. So far so good. I noticed my periods this month weren’t as intense. I definitely know this is a good change. The best thing was when my son mentioned on a couple of occasions “Mum you seem happier.” That on its own encourages me to keep going.”
“Yes your website and IG account were both helpful. Talking to you was extremely helpful. You gave me new ideas such as liver detox that helped a lot. My rosacea improved a lot and I know what I need to do. I’m almost done breastfeeding so thenI’ll really be able to detox.”
“I really enjoyed the conversations we had. I have been using a few creams that are working well. When I drink coconut milk it makes a huge difference which you helped me with. The dietary probiotic helped a lot. I feel long term benefits. The protein powder is great too. I would definitely be interested in the lecture series. And holistic options.”
“I’m just glad I found you on Instagram. The tips you gave me and just talking about it was helpful as well. I think it’s the way you spoke about my problem that was helpful, like you were really human and sweet about it… not like those very not helpful dermatologists that just don’t care.”